Saturday, January 15, 2011

I finally got to listen to the track

I liked this track.  I was much better than the loving-kindness.  Loving Kindness had a lot a do while attempting to be calm and loving.   The subtle mind track was much easier to focus on what I was supposed to do which was center my thoughts and not let them be so random.  It was easier than I thought.  In fact I was so calmed that when the female voice came in it was disconcerting, it threw me off.  I will definitely try this one again. Afterward I felt quieted and centered.
I thank everyone who reminded  me that there was a copy of the track on doc share!

Deb-

3 comments:

  1. Deb,
    I am glad that you enjoyed this exercise. This one was much easier for me too. Actually, I have been practicing this for awhile and it helps me throughout the day and before I am going to bed. It helps me to calm down and relax so that I can rest better.
    How is the connection of spiritual, mental, and physical wellness manifested in your personal life?
    Good luck with the continuation of these exercises and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deb,
    I also thought the subtle exercise was much easier than the loving-kindness exercise. It is great that you were able to experience the great results and feelings of peace. Since I found the loving-kindness exercise more difficult, I think I should put more effort into practicing it until it becomes easier. Maybe you would benefit from further practice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you finally got to listen to the track. I think you will benefit more in the future. I felt the voice calming but i can see how it can be intrusive as well. I fine mens voices more intrusive but that is just me.
    Everyone has the quirks. Great post!

    cristina holcomb

    ReplyDelete